Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15 Sketch

Good morning everyone..........

I have just done a whole big spiel and the whole post looking beautiful and some how I just deleted it all..........GRRRRR!!! I am heading to Gladstone, a 4 hour journey, with the kids shortly to visit my husband for the weekend and none of us are organised to go.....another GRRR!!! LOL So without further ado here is the sketch for this week.

I have never designed my own sketch so wouldn't know where to start. So I have used one from Beggahuna
She designs lots of beautiful sketches if you are ever stuck or have a creative block.

So here is the sketch I used


And here is my interpretation of it

And here is what my awesomely talented fellow DT members did

Leah Schaeffer


Lisa Kamphuis


Tina Reynolds


Eve Sheppard


Kristie Taylor


Why not have a go and share you beautiful work with us.

Entries must be linked up by April 30.

Thanks for playing along.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

11 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful sketch..
Great LOs from the DT !!!!

Alanna said...

I'll definitely be joining in with this one :)

annette said...

great sketch have a great time in Gladstone .. X:)

Belinda said...

Such a beautiful sketch!! Hope I get time to join in!!

kristie said...

Mister linky doesnt want to play!! so here is a link to my version of the sketch
http://kristietaylor.blogspot.com/

amanda73 said...

love love the sketch. will definitely have a go at it

Eve said...

i loved doing this sketch thanks nick for choosing it ...Great examples from the DT

amanda73 said...

mine is done and linked, thanks for the awesome sketch

Gillian said...

Gorgeous sketch. I've just linked mine

Alanna said...

Just linked mine up, please go to my blog to see loads of close ups.

Thanks for the great sketch :)

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I loved this sketch!
I did my page and linked yet
xx
Leila