hot glue gun
6 cm diameter circle from hard cardstock
4 pieces double sided christmas patterened paper 18cm x 2.5cm
4 pieces red cardstock 14cm x 2.5cm
4 pieces double sided christmas patterned paper (different colour) 18cm x 2.5cm
8 pieces christmas coloured ribbon approximately 12cm long x 1cm wide
8 pieces gold ribbon approximately 10cm long x 1.5cm wide
4 pieces of red cardstock 15cm x 0.5cm
4 holly leaves (or leaf punches)
1 red paper flower
1 christmas tag
Here is a picture of the end result
4. Then glue the red cardstock shaped pieces, overlapping some in the middle to make it even, as shown
5. Now glue the 8 pieces of christmas ribbon as shown. Each piece is glued on each side of the red cardstock.
6. Do the same with the 8 pieces of gold ribbon, laying it evenly around the inside.
7. With the 4 thin pieces of cardstock, using a needle or a skewer, roll the card down leaving a 5cm straight piece not curled. I glued the curled piece so it didnt unravel anymore. Bend the end of the straight piece and glue these down evenly, with the curled piece sticking up. As shown
8. With the other patterned paper strips, gently roll these using a pencil, and glue the rolled bit so it doesn't unravel and layer these as shown into the centre.