Thursday, January 5, 2012

Less is more Layout by Petra

I really love making simple layouts with just a little amout of decorations and a beautiful background pattern paper. Do you?

On this page I just used a small photo mat, added a swirl stamped using a mask, a title, some twine and a few small paper and stickers decorations. I also added a few paint splashes. That's it - very "Less is more".



Do you make "clean & simple"or "less is more" pages? I would love to see them!!!
If you do write a comment and if you have a blog please add a link also :)

Have a great and scrappy day

//Petra - I would love to see you at my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Petra!
Hope you had a wonderful New Years!
Hugs!

annette said...

terrific page Petra.. I would love to manage clean & simple however I struggle with it .... have a great New Year X:)