Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2012 Inspiration Challenge...

Are you ready for something a little different?


April Inspiration Challenge
From Design Seeds via Pinterest
I'm guessing you're all looking at this and thinking I'm crazy? LOL! Well, I'm not! I can prove it - take a look at what the Design Team have created with these colours and inspiration.


Kristie Taylor


Petra Offrell


Nicole Knopke


Michelle Wallace


Juanne Sia


Erin Reed

Kim Kendall

Rebekkah Lynch
 
Annette Gearside

See, anything is possible. Haven't the designers done an incredible job with these colours. Yes, they may not be traditional scrapbook colours, but oh my, the end result is just beautiful. Hmmm... think I might have to go and play with this too. It's just too pretty to pass by, and not have some fun. :-)


Want to play and join in the fun? You are more than welcome. Entries close at midnight 30th April. Please send entries to scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com
A winner will be announced in early May, and will receive a RAK full of lovely goodies. Happy scrapping!!!

No comments: