Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! JANUARY 1st SKETCH


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

We bring in the New Year with a new sketch designed by me this month, hope you enjoy it.


my take on the sketch

Ann Lavin - the water lily

Winnie Chia - Fun time
Amy Bender - growing like a weed

Irit Shalom - Delight

Kim Kendell - Surf's Up

Annette Gearside - WOW

Chris Wormald - Live out Loud!

Entries close midnight 31st January 2011.
Link your take on the sketch to Mr Linky below to be eligible to win!!
If you have any problems linking please email me at scrapwithv@gmail.com

Enjoy!! look forward to seeing your take on the sketch.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

17 comments:

amanda73 said...

stunning sketch, and stunning dt layouts, cant wait to get started

Amanda Jones said...

LOVED this sketch! I've already linked mine up :) It's not even Jan 1st yet in my part of the world, but I was INSPIRED! LOL!

Belinda said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! What a terrific sketch to start the year with!! Gorgeous inspiration by the design team too!! Can't wait to play along. B-)

chrisw said...

Happy New year everyone.I look forward to sharing it with you allxxx

Karina said...

My first LO for the year. woohoo. Thanks it was a great sketch.

Kylie said...

great sketch to start the New Year on!! love it & your DT lo are FAB!! HAppy New Year Ness & girls xxx

Fern said...

What a beautiful sketch, Ness!! The DT did a fabulous job with it!! If I have time, I'm going to try this one out!!! Hugs!!

Irma said...

great sketch, and awesome DT work!

kristie said...

OMG!!!! THAT SKETCH IS AWESOME!!I will have to play along with this one for sure!

kristie said...

ps. mr linky is broken :( .. and the DT has done an incredible job with this sketch!

amanda73 said...

mine is done and linked, loved the sketch

nicole said...

Done and linked....cool sketch, loved doing it and gave me a chance to do some photos that I have wanted to do for a while. Thanks :-D

Belinda said...

Thanks Ness for such a great sketch to work with. Really enjoyed this one!! All linked up now. Cheers B-) PS Seeya at the blog hop!!

Kylie said...

got my LO finished...not the best day to take a pic but its there for you to see :0) loved using your sketch Ness xx

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous sketch, thanks for the inspiration!

Kirsten said...

loved this sketch. have attached the link to my LO

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the sketch girls ...Thanks for playing along with us !!! xx