Saturday, May 7, 2011

APRIL SKETCH WINNERS

Hi everyone

It's that time again, and this month again we've had another random Design Team member as judge for the sketches for April.

So without further ado I will announce the winners

Winner for 1st April Sketch is....

Elisabetta with her gorgeous layout


and

Winner for 15th April Sketch is...

Gillian with her beautiful layout


so many amazing entries again for April, thank you ladies for participating.

CONGRATULATIONS Elisabetta and Gillian
if you could please email me at scrapwithv@gmail.com with your postal details so I can get your prizes out to you in the mail.

Thanks again ladies, I look forward to seeing more awesome entries for the May sketches!!

Have a great weekend and
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
from us all at Scrap with V

8 comments:

Gillian said...

Thank you very much and well done to all the ladies who did this.I was very happy with my layout but didn't expect to win anything.

Unknown said...

WOW they are all wonderful! Happy Mother's day:)
XXX
Becky

Lisa K said...

Congrats to you both - there were such great entres. Cant wait to see the May ones!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls !! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Ness for tomorrow !! xx♥

Ness said...

oh thank you Tina, I am sure I will have a lovely Birthday/Mothers Day. Love Ness xx

nicole said...

Beautiful work ladies. Congratulations on your wins :)

Eli said...

Thank you: it's a great surprise for me! I do not even think about it anymore!

heirloomscrapping said...

What awesome LO's love them both congrats Ladies