Monday, May 23, 2011

Bo Bunny Gabrielle....mmmmmmmmmm

I remember reading that Bo Bunny had created  one of their new paper lines  after one of their designers Gabrielle Pollacco.  They found out things like her favourite colours, favourite  places to visit, names of her pets etc...and created this beautiful line.  I must admit I fell in love with it - very me  - suitable for vintage  stuff but  not just vintage!!

Here is one of the pages I  created....

And of course my  take on the May sketch was also done using Gabrielle....



Ness has a fabulous  selection of Bo bunny ranges in at the moment so  make sure you check them out HERE

4 comments:

annette said...

more gorgeous Layouts Lisa ... thanks for sharing ... gotta love that BoBunny range of papers ....

Anonymous said...

gosh these are just lovely...what incredible details! makes me want to run, not walk and grab up this line!!!!

Eve said...

love that bo bunny range ...beautiful work lisa

kristie said...

wow Lisa!! beautiful work!! love that line, and adore you take on my sketch! you honor me with ou gorgeous artwork!!