Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Inspiration Challenge...

We have a new monthly inspiration challenge for you. (-: Something a little different. I have an addiction to Pinterest, and thought I would share a favourite photo with you each month. Use the photo as your basis of inspiration - colour, design, ideas, themes, shapes.

Anything is possible. Here's the photo for our first Inspiration Challenge. I hope you like it as much as I do. Are you inspired by the colours? The round shapes? Maybe a vintage theme? The flowers?

(Found on Pinterest via girlyme.tumblr.com).

Let me share what our design team came up with:


Caroline Hancock


Petra Offrell


Lisa Kamphuis


Annette Gearside


Holly Connors


Juanna Sia


Kirsten Casey




Kristie Taylor


Now, it's your turn. How does this photo inspire you? Please send your layouts to Julianne at scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com. You have until the end of the month to get your entry in. A winner will be randomly drawn and will receive a RAK prize.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful projects!!!!!
Each so different but you can certainly see that pink inspiration!!!!! =)
Well done ladies!!!!

annette said...

Absolutely beautiful inpirational LOs ladies ... well done X:)

Samantha said...

Oh I totally agree! Inspiring or what! These layouts from the DT are totally rocking! got to get into this challenge!

Lisa K said...

Cant wait to see your entries!!!!

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Ladies, you amaze me every month with your work. These are awesome, and I can't believe how very different they are. Beautiful and stunning!

pam casey said...

http://pamsscrappingpatch.blogspot.com/2011/09/beautiful-september-inspiration.html

Great work ladies and mine is now uploaded to my blog with the link above .Great challenge.

pysselpetra said...

fab pages ♥♥♥

Gillian said...

well, I've done mine, it's only taken me 3 weeks to do. Here's my lhttp://littleplaceofscrapping.blogspot.com/2011/09/scrapwithv-inspiration-challenge-sept.htmlink and I will email it to Jules