Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tray

Hey there everyone....
Just getting you all in the mood for Chrissy!!!!

I thought i would share this little project with you today..
Its a tray from Words or Whatever
and you can buy it here

I have painted it in a forest green
and then put a layer of Jo Sonia Crackle over the top
Painted a layer of deap red
and then sanded it all back.....

I gave the edges a rub with a dry brush and rich gold..


To decorate, i have added a WOW flourish painted in gold
and placed a Prima Flower in the centre
and also some of those glittery gold stems prima had out last year....

Looks pretty cute hey!
And so easy to make...
Give it ago for Christmas!!

Seeya
Jodi

7 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Gorgeous! Lots of amazing projects appearing here this week :)

Lisa K said...

Yum - I can imagine my breakfast in bed being brought to me on that tray!!

ann said...

Oh wow love the distressed look !!!!!

Eve said...

fantastic work ....

Ness said...

really love this tray Jodi, might have to do one for my place. Love Ness xx

annette said...

loving the tray Jodi .... thanks for sharing X:)

BrigitteG said...

Love this tray Jodi !!