Thursday, December 16, 2010

Secret Santa Swap Update

Hi ladies

Well I thought it was time for an update on the SS swap. This swap started in the forum which is now closed.

Everyone should have posted their SS present by the 30th November and everyone should being starting to receive their pressies now.

If you have received your Secret Santa please leave a comment below and why not share with us what you received by using Mr Linky below. We would all love to see what you received.

So link up below and show us what your Secret Santa sent you.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

10 comments:

Ness said...

I received my SS yesterday and it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much SS, I just love it!! Will link up later today thanks again. Love Ness xx

Belinda said...

Thankyou so much Secret Santa for my sweet pressie. Received it a couple of days ago. I especially love the addition of the xmas balloons!! I have stuffed them into the kids Advent Calendar because they LOVE balloons!! Will photograph and share later today. Cheers B-)
PS I know who you are Secret Santa!! LOL

Belinda said...

Got my Secret Santa pressie loaded now!!

just another day said...

Belinda and Jodi love your SS pressies wtg girls

Taryn said...

I've posted mine girls. I LOVE it!!! Gotta love SS it's so much fun!

ElizabethW said...

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa for the six Lovely Christmas cards that came in the mail yesterday. I am so pleased my SS recipient liked her parcel. I do not have a blog to upload a photo

annette said...

I am blown away by my gorgeous SS gift .. thankyou so so much .. MWAH
X:)

Kylie said...

HI girls!! I have received my SS gift but i am yet to open it...i am saving it so that i have a pressie under the tree on Xmas morn just specially for ME :0) but thank-u in advance SS it looks devine wrapped in its big red ribbon xxx

BrigitteG said...

Got mine too girls !!
couldn't resist lol !! (although... i shouldv done like you Kylie bcos... at the moment...there's nothing for me under the tree :(...
oh well...it's all opened, absolutely looooove it and... i've posted on Mr Linky :)
Thanks Santa :)

Phillipa, said...

I must have been very naughty this year 'cos no SS here for me yet :(