Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Special Thank You

Apologies for all the posts today but I thought this post was very special and deserved to be a post on it's own to give special thanks to a number of our family.

I really get sad doing this, feels like I am losing my family but this month we say farewell to a number of fantastic ladies from our Design Team.

These lovely ladies are

Belinda Spencer


Kylie Symons


Debbie Krueger


I would like to thank you all so very much for all the hard work, effort, your beautiful inspiring work and your reliability and of course your friendship over the time you have all been with me and Scrap with V. You will all be dearly missed by me and I am sure by everyone.

And for the hardest farewell of all times :0(

Lindy Gillespie


Gosh where do I start?

Lindy has been with me since opening the store front in 2004, starting as a beginner in our classes to working for me in the shop and being part of the DT for the past 7 years. It is so very hard to say farewell to you Lindy after so many years but I do truly wish you all the best with your future endeavours. Thank you so much for your friendship, your help, hard work, honesty and reliability and all your support, your beautiful inspiring work and of course all the laughs over the years. You will be sadly missed by us all.

I do hope that you will all come back and visit us from time to time and join in with us. You are all always SWV family.

Thank you again ladies

Love



11 comments:

ann said...

You will be missed and I wish you all.... Good Luck in your new ventures !!!!!

Unknown said...

It has been a privilage to work for you Ness and i have enjoyed my 2 years at SWV...don't worry..i will be lurking in the background and tossing the layouts your way for some challenges which i will be inspired by the new DT

Eve said...

Good luck girls with what the future may hold i wish you every happiness with life and scrapping and im sure we will see your names pop up in the not too distant future ...take care hugz Eve

Belinda said...

Thankyou so much Ness for letting me be on your fabulous design team. You are the best!! Don't worry I'll still be coming to the cybercrops and playing along with all the challenges set by your brilliant new team. Thanks also to everyone on the team for being so welcoming and so lovely. You guys rock!! Cheers B-)

chrisw said...

You will all certainly be missed girls.I'm glad i had a little while to get to know you and I hope we still see you around every now and then..Best of luck for what the future holds

Lisa K said...

What does it say about a shopowner when the DT have such glowing things to say!!! Awesome - I am so glad to be a part of this new team! Thanks Ness and Bye to the girls ...you've left big shoes to fill!!!

just another day said...

Thanks Ness for the glowing report lol!! it's been my pleasure to work for you- you might be losing a DT but gaining a customer...I certainly be around for the challenges and the CC.
I have made some fabulous friends from SWV it's just like family and to the new DT you will just love it here Ness is such a beautiful person...

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh My God, this is all so sad!!!!
Good bye and good luck to everyone... you will be missed!!!
But like Ness, Lindy!! Holy dooley, what will we do without you!!! Who will txt me for bingo, whos going to be the person that i turn to for a bit of love when im feeling rejected!!! Lindy i will so miss you very much!! But dont forget us on your journey to where ever that is will you!!!!!
Love you all and i am going to miss you!! Good luck!

heirloomscrapping said...

How sad to see you all leave it has been a huge pleasure to work and learn from each and every one of you

heirloomscrapping said...

How sad to see you all leave it has been a huge pleasure to work and learn from each and every one of you

annette said...

what a sad sad day ... saying goodbye to Belinda, Kylie & Debbie is tough enough .... I will miss you all & thankyou for your inspiration over time .. saying goodbye to Lindy is beyond tough :( ... Lindy, words escape me ... thank you isn't enough... however I'll miss you more than you will ever know, bye my fellow workmate & scrapping partner- in-crime(LOL)
my best wishes to you all in your future ventures luv millie xxxx